March 15 - 17, 2017
April 2 - 4, 2017
April 26 - 28, 2017
Costa Mesa, CA
September 13 - 15, 2017
Thank you for taking interest in Crittenden Conferences, Inc., the leader in producing educational conferences for the real estate and insurance industries. Crittenden Conferences creates a bridge of information between the industry and its professionals, presenting the most advanced information to educate, challenge and inspire. For over 40 years, Crittenden Conferences has provided the ideal occasion to create direct contact with today’s executives and tomorrow’s leaders. Crittenden has established a recognized platform where business professionals are given the necessary tools to build their companies and succeed in today’s market. We encourage you to explore the numerous benefits of participating in these highly rewarding conferences.
“The Crittenden Medical Insurance Conference is becoming THE medical conference for the total view of what’s happening in the industry.”
- Fran O’Connell from Markel
“The Crittenden Medical Insurance Conference is always a ‘must attend’ event every year, and the 2016 conference did not disappoint.”
- Brian Bursa from Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
“The entire conference program was well-organized and successful. There were many strong sessions with great speakers. I will definitely attend again!”
- Debra L. George from Hudson Insurance Group
“Good technical expertise among articulate attendees.”
- Dan Durett from Torus
“This conference always provides timely and cutting edge information.”
- Ann Lambrecht from Coverys
“The conference is a great opportunity to reconnect with colleagues and peers in the industry at the same time we are being educated on new trends in the business from experts themselves.”
- Heather Marchegiani from MRM Group
"The Crittenden Multifamily Conference was very well organized and the attention to detail for the speakers was greatly appreciated. The Crittenden Multifamily Conference drew a lot of senior-level executives from the director-level to the C-level, which...
- Kelly Quattlebaum from CallMaX
"Valuable, real-time information on what is trading and where, and inside info on rent growth predictions and cap rate forecasts."
- Sean Dundon from Blackstone Consulting, LLC
"I always plan to attend the Crittenden Multifamily Conference because of the excellent program content and industry networking opportunities."
- Spencer Stuart, Jr. from Legacy Partners Residential Development, Inc.
"I have attended and spoken at several Crittenden Multifamily Conferences over the years. I am always impressed by the varied programming touching on all aspects of multifamily as well as the diversity of speakers. This conference not only provides...
- Jennifer Staciokas from Lincoln Property Company
"Good balance between thinking about how to finance a deal one hour and how to better manager our properties the next."
- Jim Eddings from Finlay Management, Inc.
"The Crittenden Conference continues to be a fresh and high content event. Format and speakers bring the best of the best."
- Robert Kline from Cushman Wakefield
"You will learn more about the motivation, focus and risk tolerance of high level decision makers, lenders and investors in 36 hours than any other conference you can attend."
- David Repka from Bison Financial Group
"I have made over $80,000 from just one connection I made at last year's Real Estate Finance Conference. I expect similar results from this year."
- Brian Peart from Commercial Capital, Ltd
“I met five potential clients with an immediate need for my services.”
- Marti Mang from Total Bank
"I still feel this is the best platform in the industry."
- Glenn Hanson from Colony Hills Capital
“This is THE place to be for anyone in the commercial real estate industry.”
- Rocky Butani from PrivateLenderLink.com
Always timely and pertinent information discussed among industry leaders in medical professional liability.
- David Wiltsey from The Hanover Insurance Group
A gathering of the best minds, most active participants in the market, with the most current knowledge. If you're not at the Crittenden Real Estate Finance Conference, you're missing out.
- Paul Fogle from Monument Capital Corp. attended Crittenden Real Estate Finance Conference
If you're looking for money, partners or deals, you need to be at the Crittenden Real Estate Finance Conference.
- Doug Linneman from Franklin Street attended Crittenden Real Estate Finance Conference
A rare opportunity to network with your producers, reinsurers, and panel counsel.
- Bob Allen from Torus attended Crittenden Medical Insurance Conference
The Crittenden Medical Insurance Conference is ideal continuing education for professionals whose jobs are focused on physician and hospital liability.
- Charles Wheelen from Kansas Health Care Stabilization Fund attended Crittenden Medical Insurance Conference
All the sessions were very informative. The speakers are great and answered all of our questions.
- Darin Kieckhafer from PPIC attended Medical Insurance Conference
My first Crittenden meeting. Exceptional conference. Hope i can attend in the future. Priceless sharing of cutting edge information useful in my work.
- Michael Daher from ProAssurance attended Medical Insurance Conference
Crittenden is certainly best in class.
- Joe D'heron from ESIS Pro Claim attended Medical Insurance Conference
Great conference to meet industry leaders and expand business.
- Albert Rex from MacRostie Historic Advisors attended Multifamily Conference
A great conference with excellent networking opportunities.
- Spencer Stuart, Jr. from Legacy Partners attended
Valuable, real-time information on what is trading and where, and inside info on rent growth predictions and cap rate forecasts.
- Sean Dundon from Blackstone Consulting, LLC attended
Time and money well spent to get new business acquaintances and industry news. I would recommend this conference to anyone that wants to push his or her business to the limit. Great stuff!
- Rob Walton from Western Capital Partners attended National Real Estate Conferece
Crittenden is a unique conference. Encouraging discussion is a refreshing change. No wonder this conference draws such a knowledgeable crowd.
- Jack McCarthy from CRICO/RMF attended
The folks behind the MultiFamily Conference were very professional and informative. This conference was well worth the time and money.
- John Smith from GMAC RESCAP attended MultiFamily Conference