September 18 - 20, 2013
October 7 - 9, 2013
March 16 - 18, 2014
April TBD 2014
San Diego, CA
May TBD 2014
San Diego, CA
Thank you for taking interest in Crittenden Conferences, Inc., the leader in producing educational conferences for the real estate, insurance and golf industries. Crittenden Conferences creates a bridge of information between the industry and its professionals, presenting the most advanced information to educate, challenge and inspire. For almost 40 years, Crittenden Conferences has provided the ideal occasion to create direct contact with today’s executives and tomorrow’s leaders. Crittenden has established a recognized platform where business professionals are given the necessary tools to build their companies and succeed in today’s market. We encourage you to explore the numerous benefits of participating in these highly rewarding conferences.
Valuable, real-time information on what is trading and where, and inside info on rent growth predictions and cap rate forecasts.
- Sean Dundon from Blackstone Consulting, LLC attended Crittenden Multifamily Conference
Crittenden is a unique conference. Encouraging discussion is a refreshing change. No wonder this conference draws such a knowledgeable crowd.
- Jack McCarthy from CRICO/RMF attended Medical Insurance Conference
One of the best conferences in terms of quality content in the industry. Great networking opportunities.
- Ken Gorzycki from Horseshoe Bay Resort attended Golf Inc. Conference
A great conference with excellent networking opportunities.
- Spencer Stuart, Jr. from Legacy Partners attended Multifamily Conference
A rare opportunity to network with your producers, reinsurers, and panel counsel.
- Bob Allen from Torus attended Crittenden Medical Insurance Conference
The Golf Inc. Conference is a great way to network with the industry’s best in strategizing creative practices in maximizing profitability & delivering exceptional member experiences.
- Danny Baron from The Course at Went Vineyards attended Golf Inc. Conference
From a networking standpoint, Golf Inc. is one we circle on our calendar every year. 'The who’s who in golf are always at Golf Inc.
- Kris Straus from OB Sports Golf Management attended Golf Inc. Conference
My first Crittenden meeting. Exceptional conference. Hope i can attend in the future. Priceless sharing of cutting edge information useful in my work.
- Michael Daher from ProAssurance attended Medical Insurance Conference
This was my first time attending and I am thankful I did. Thank you for putting this together for us.
- Tom Coburn from Illahe Hills Country Club attended 2010 Golf Inc. Conference
Speakers and attendees have a high level of valuable experience to share. Crittenden staff is excellent. In today's market the Golf Inc. Conference is an excellent value compared to other conferences.
- Robert Diodati from Wentworth By the Sea Country Club attended Crittenden Golf Inc. Conference
All the sessions were very informative. The speakers are great and answered all of our questions.
- Darin Kieckhafer from PPIC attended Medical Insurance Conference
I thoroughly enjoyed the broad range of topics that were covered. It exposed me to areas I might not otherwise be involved with.
- Sandy Clark from Barona Creek Golf Club attended 2010 Golf Inc. Conference
The Golf Inc. Conference is a great opportunity to network with fellow operators and collaborate on the latest trends and conditions of the golf industry.
- Tony Rizzo from Oakcreek Coutry Club attended Crittenden Golf Inc. Conference
The best opportunity to network with industry leaders in an open environment. Given many “take action” ideas to take home to our resort.
- Glenn Lee from Horeshoe Bay Resort attended Golf Inc. Conference
The Crittenden Medical Insurance Conference is ideal continuing education for professionals whose jobs are focused on physician and hospital liability.
- Charles Wheelen from Kansas Health Care Stabilization Fund attended Crittenden Medical Insurance Conference
Time and money well spent to get new business acquaintances and industry news. I would recommend this conference to anyone that wants to push his or her business to the limit. Great stuff!
- Rob Walton from Western Capital Partners attended National Real Estate Conferece
Wonderful speakers, great information.. The true leaders in our industry (are here).
- Bill Hall from Charlotte Country Club attended Crittenden Golf Inc. Conference
Great conference to meet industry leaders and expand business.
- Albert Rex from MacRostie Historic Advisors attended Multifamily Conference
Each time I attend I take home new ideas that we can implement at the club to improve our membership experience.
- Scott Humphrey from Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club attended Golf Inc. Conference
Golf Inc. Continues to be a leader in providing networking opportunities for golf industry leaders.
- Gary Hamby from Tom Hoch Designs attended Crittenden Golf Inc. Conference
Crittenden is certainly best in class.
- Joe D'heron from ESIS Pro Claim attended Medical Insurance Conference
The Golf Inc. Conference offers timely & pertinent information that anyone in the golf business can use to improve their respective operations.
- Chris Jester from Old Waverly Golf Club attended Crittenden Golf Inc. Conference
The folks behind the MultiFamily Conference were very professional and informative. This conference was well worth the time and money.
- John Smith from GMAC RESCAP attended MultiFamily Conference
I really enjoyed all the speakers. You did an excellent job selecting passionate qualified representatives.
- Jacque Mateo from Xebec Realty Partners attended Multifamily Conference